- Begin by entering animals.
- After animals are entered, breeding and
medical information, directly related to an individual animal, can be
- Production, feed, income, and expenses do not require an animal
name to be entered.
- Information can be related to an animal group,
animal name, or both.
- Fields that are required have a red asterisk next to them
to denote that these entries are required.
To enter an animal, click on the 'Animal' menu item (above) or
go directly to My Animals
- Current Year Summary
This report includes upcoming breeding, animals due to give birth, animals available to breed, medical followup and withdrawl dates, production, feed, and year to date financial information.
- Monthly Feed, Production, & Financial
This report includes production, feed, and year to date financial information presented month by month in a 3 year comparison.
- Pregnancy Report
This report displays current animals that are pregnant.
- Animals Individual Reports
To select reports for individual animals click on the animal name in the animal database.
- 3 Year Financial Summary
This report includes income and expenses for the current year and two previous years.
- Animal Inventory Detail
Displays list of animals on hand, count and purchase prices as of the date specified. Select year, month and animal types.
- Animal Inventory Activity Summary
Displays beginning, ending, additions, & subtractions from inventrry as summary of animals on hand, count and purchase prices as of the date specified. Select year, month and animal types.