Help - My Main Animals - Versions & Updates
April 28, 2016
- Added: code to prevent and fix the cause of the rarely reported fmaid error.
September 17, 2014
- ADDED: 2 Generation NON-PDF Pedigree now will display the associated animals images on the pedigree.
June 30, 2014
- FIXED: The notes field on the MyAnimals page under certain conditions, additions that were made in
HTML to the notes field were not updating resulting in a 'Must Be Text' error message.
- Added: The notes field on the MyAnimals page now has a larger viewing width for easier editing.
January 7, 2014
- Added: Mule has been added to the animal types for cross breeding compatible with Horse & Donkey.
- Added: Name ID Sys number are now show when choosing Sire & Dam on the Main Animal addition page.
- Added: Able to properly show crossbreeds that are compatible on Main Animal additions/edits page.
March 20, 2013
- Added: Hedgehog has been added to the animal types.
December 27, 2012
- Added: Emu has been added to the animal types.
November 17, 2012
- FIXED: If a male animal that departed, by cull, sale, etc that had been entered previously in breeding would not display in the breeding edit screen unless "Show All Animals" was selected. The behavior was corrected by preventing "Current Animals Only" in edit screens.
November 14, 2012
- FIXED: Occasional session error when page was allowed to timeout while entering medication. This error only occured when the users medicine page was idle for more than 20 minutes during entry.
September 28, 2012
- ADDED: Animal Activity Summary Report. This report show beginning inventory, additions, subtractions, and ending balances for both quantity and cost / purchase price.
May 15, 2012
- FIXED: Copying record from breeding to main animal records was not working. Function files update to correct this problem.
April 7, 2012
- FIXED: 2,3, & 4 Generation Print Quality Pedigrees were overwriting address information over pedigree when both Business Name and Contact Name were entered. This update creates the PDF Pedigrees with the address information displaying correctlyin the lower left section of the page.
March 15, 2012
- ADDED: Allow crossbreeding option on breeding page. This will allow easy recording of cross breeding between the Cow & Dairy Cow types; Chicken, Bantam, & Meat Chicken types; and Meat & Dairy Goat types.
February 28, 2012
- ADDED: Drop down menus for Medical & Finances menu items.
January 30, 2012
- CHANGED: Corrected spelling on Financial of the Monthy Summary Page.
January 18, 2012
- CHANGED: Income form now correctly allows apostrophes to be entered in data fields.
November 19, 2011
- FIXED: Error when moving animals from Breeding to Main Animal Screen when one or both parents were not named.
November 10, 2011
- ADDED: Animal Subtype to Animal Inventory Detail Report.
- FIXED: Table alignment problem on some browsers viewing the Monthly Summary Report -- Feed Usage.
October 14, 2011
- CHANGED: Animal Inventory Detail now links to the Individual Animal Summary.
- CHANGED: Automated move from breeding records now includes the Date Sire and Dam initials (2010-10-13_SD) as the temporary name transfered. Previously this only transferd the date as the name. All of the other fields transfered remain the same.
September 28, 2011
- ADDED: Animal Inventory Detail (Animal Count Detail) Report.
September 27, 2011
- ADDED: Financial Summary Report
- CHANGED: Main Animal entry screen -- reversed order of parents field to make entry easier from pedigrees.
- FIXED: Main Animal entry screen -- was not updating parent lists on create new animal.
- FIXED: 3 & 4 Generation Weight was not printing on the reports.
- FIXED: 3 & 4 Generation was having trouble generating pedigrees when only partial data was entered.
September 12, 2011
- CHANGED: The Individual Animal Summary Page now displays age as the current age for animals that have no departure date; otherwise, the age calculates to the departure date.
- CHANGED: The My Animal Main Page now displays ages.
August 14, 2011
- CHANGED: Drop down 'Animal Type' in filter on Animal, Feed, Production, Income, & Expense pages now sorts alphabetically.
- CHANGED: Drop down 'Expense Category' in filter on Expense page now sorts alphabetically.
- CHANGED: Drop down 'Income Category' in filter on Income page now sorts alphabetically.
- CHANGED: System now correctly allows apostrophes to be entered in data fields.
- ADDED: 'Choose Another Animal' link added to Breeding, Shows, Medication History, Medical Treatment & Veterinary History to help speed up entries.
July 25, 2011
- CHANGED: System now correctly allows apostrophes to be entered in data fields.
- ADDED: Dove, Goose, Guinea Fowl, Partridge, Peafowl, Pheasant, Pigeon, Quail, and Swan to animal types.
July 20, 2011
- ADDED: Reports Animal, Show, Feed, Breeding, Production, Medical, and Finance pages will display print date when printed.
July 14, 2011
- CHANGED: Pedigree in PDF files were not always getting the correct animal type in the header. This update corrects the 2,3, and 4 generation PDF pedigrees.
July 9, 2011
- ADDED: Select by animal type or all filter on Medical Treatments, Medicine, and Shows pages.
- ADDED: Group add Medical Treatments or Medicine
- ADDED: Select by animal type or all filter on group add Medical Treatments or Medicine
June 14, 2011
- CHANGED: On the Current and Monthly Summary Reports the feed and production section now formats the numbers with commas 1000.000 now displays 1,000.000
June 10, 2011
- ADDED: Select by animal type or all filter on Breeding Summary to specify all or one animal type to summarize.
- ADDED: On the Individual Animal Summary, Animals that are less than 26 weeks old display normally and as weeks.
May 10, 2011
- UPDATE: Improved error message when login session expired while accessing medicine, medical, breeding and show page.
- ADDED: Monthly animal counts on Monthly Summary Report.
May 1, 2011
April 26, 2011
- ADDED: Select by animal type or all filter for animal type on Current Summary to specify all or one animal type to summarize.
- ADDED: Select by animal type or all filter for animal type on Monthly Summary to specify all or one animal type to summarize.
- CHANGED: Better print formatting for all web pages.
April 20, 2011
- ADDED: Edit button to Animal Summary page.
- CHANGED: Better print formatting for Animal Summary page (Copy & Edit Buttons hidden during print.)
- CHANGED: Finance page link to record animals now correctly directs to Main Animal page.
- CHANGED: Expense page now displays expense category on the main page.
- CHANGED: Income page now displays income category on the main page.
April 16, 2011
- ADDED: 2, 3, & 4 generation print quality (Adobe PDF) pedigrees.
April 8, 2011
- ADDED: New fields in the Main Animal screen: Weight, Legs, Grand Champion, Right ID, & Left ID. These fields are primarily for the pedigree and show information.
- CHANGED: Sorting of dates on column headers now sorts in ascending and descending order when clicked on.
April 2, 2011
- ADDED: Simple 2 generation (Child, Parents, Grandparents) browse & printable pedigree. 3 & 4 generation pedigrees for printing available soon.
- ADDED: User Settings -- Name, Business name and contact information to 'Profile Screen'
- CHANGED: Data entered with single quote, such as Smith's was displaying as Smith\'s -- This update addresses this. If any data continues to display this way on screen then edit the data, and click on update. New data entered will properly display single quotes.
March 23, 2011
- ADDED: Ability to automatically copy offspring from breeding database to main animal database.
- CHANGED: Increased field size of `Name` in Main Animal Data Screen from 25 to 40 characters.
- CHANGED: Parents and offspring now display in the individual animal summary pages.
March 22, 2011
- ADDED: Mother and Father fields to Main Animal Database. The fields can be selected as UNKNOWN, OTHER, or an actual animal name in the main animal database. This will also display in the individual animal summary pages.
March 19, 2011
- ADDED: Add medicine to groups and multiple animals with one entry.
March 13, 2011
- UPDATED: Production reports and summaries to round to 3 decimal places when displaying.
- UPDATED: Feed reports and summaries to round to 3 decimal places when displaying.
February 6, 2011
- ADDED: Additional Size Types: Liter, Milliliter, Kilogram, Gram, Milligram
February 1, 2011
- ADDED: Additional Feed Types: Bedding, Grit, Minerals, Salt, Scratch, Shell, Succulents
- ADDED: Additional Product Type: Fiber, Animals
- ADDED: Additional Animal Type: Meat Chicken Category (for Cornish Rocks and other meat hybrids)
- ADDED: Additional Expense Types: Utilities, Administrative
January 28, 2011
- NEW REPORT: Animal count added to Current Year Summary report.
January 27, 2011
- NEW FEATURE: Clone/Copy feature to main animal records.
January 19, 2011
- NEW REPORT: Feed. Production & Financial monthly report that presents totals in a month by month 3 year comparison.
January 18, 2011
- 3 year comparison data now shown in the Financial Income & Expense section of the Overall Animal Summary report. Previously, only two years were shown.
January 11, 2011
- 3 year comparison data now shown in the Feed section of the Overall Animal Summary report. Previously, only two years were shown.
- 3 year comparison data now shown in the Production section of the Overall Animal Summary report. Previously, only two years were shown.
January 3, 2011
- Current year and prior year data now shown in the Feed section of the Overall Animal Summary report. Previously, only the current year data was shown.
- Current year and prior year data now shown in the Production section of the Overall Animal Summary report. Previously, only the current year data was shown.
December 12, 2010
- Show records entry screen added.
- Show records added to individual animal detail report.
December 10, 2010
- Notes section added to individual animal detail report.
November 8, 2010
- Added new help files and updated screenshots.
October 23, 2010
- Initial release of My Animal Manager, animal management software.